Shipping and Returns
We ship all orders from our home in England. We use as little packaging as possible while still being able to ensure that your products arrive undamaged. Read about our sustainability efforts here.
We currently only ship to the UK, Germany and Austria. Depending on where you are located, it may take up to 3-7 business days for your package to arrive. Shipments to the UK will be shipped via Royal Mail or DPD. Shipments to Germany and Austria will be shipped via DPD and will be sent Delivered duty paid (DDP), which means that we (the seller) assume responsibility for any import costs that might be payable when goods cross borders, such as duties, import taxes, or brokerage/disbursement fees. This is included in the price that you see at checkout.
Shipping costs are outlined in the table below. Since we are just starting out, we are unfortunately not able to offer free shipping at this time.
Returns and Exchanges
- contact us at email@example.com with your order number and the reason for your return!
- We will only be able to provide a full refund if the items that you want to return are unworn, unwashed, neatly folded in the original packaging, and have all the original tags.
- Once we've received the returned items, we will inspect them and start your refund process providing that they are in satisfactory condition. If you followed the return instructions correctly, the product price AND your initial shipping costs will be refunded.
- If you have any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not return the package without contacting us first via email.
Costs of Returns:
We offer free returns on incorrect orders or goods that are damaged upon arrival.
If you decide that you want to return your product or the package is returned because the delivery service was unable to deliver it, you will be responsible for paying the return shipping. However, you will receive a refund for the product and the shipping costs charged for the initial shipment. This means that you only pay shipping one way, while we will pay for the other.
We are currently not able to offer exchanges. If you want to exchange your product, please return your item (see above) and place a new order.
Shipments to the UK will not be charged customs. Shipments to Germany and Austria will be shipped via DPD and will be sent Delivered duty paid (DDP), which means that we (the seller) assume responsibility for any import costs that might be payable when goods cross borders, such as duties, import taxes, or brokerage/disbursement fees. This is included in the price that you see at checkout.
- It is your legal right to cancel without giving a reason. The cooling-off period, during which this right can be exercised, starts from the date of purchase and lasts until 14 days after receipt of delivery. If you ("the consumer") exercises the right to cancel, we must refund the price paid, plus the standard outward delivery charges.
- If you receive an incorrect order or damaged goods, returns are free and you will be refunded the price paid, plus the delivery charges.
- If you have any complaints please contact email@example.com
- Please also take note of the European Online Dispute Resolution platform